Price
$ 235,000
$ est. monthly payment
23041 Interstate 45 Feeder Rd, Buffalo, TX 75831  
  • 2,400 sqft

23041 Interstate 45 Feeder Rd, Buffalo, TX 75831  

38.24 Acres. This property could be great for many desires!! Residential with acreage, weekend recreational and hunting, or industrial with a lay down yard!! 2,400 sq ft metal building. Interior freestanding walls were built to accommodate several offices, conference room, restroom, and work shop with 2 roll up doors. Additional 30x40 metal carport building. Pipe fence along the road frontage. The front few acres has white rock parking/storage lot. There is a small pond and a creek that wanders throughout the property. The front 20% is open while the remaining 80% is wooded with nice hardwoods. The deer, hogs, and other wildlife are plentiful here. This property is located just off I-45 between Centerville and Buffalo. Great location with easy access! This property fits for hunting, recreation, weekend retreat, permanent residence, and a business.

Read More
  • Listing Type Vacant Land
  • Listing ID 77776200
  • House Size 2,400 sqft
  • Listing Status Active
  • Year Built 1996
  • County Leon
  • Subdivision B W Land Company
  • County School District Buffalo/Lonestar
  • School District 1 BUFFALO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
  • School District 2 BUFFALO JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
  • School District 3 BUFFALO HIGH SCHOOL
  • Taxes 3576.0
  • TaxYear 2018
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Advanced Real Estate

mortgage calculator

  1. Help
  2. Down Payment optional for VA Loans. No PMI is required.
    Help

    *This option is for a conforming mortgage. For amounts exceeding $484,350, you may need a jumbo mortgage.

  3. Help
  4. PMI

    Help
additional info
additional info

Houses for Sale Nearby